Can you spot the faux pas on British Airways' Boeing 747-400 fleet information website?

by Devesh Agarwal

As I type this post, I am laughing my rear-end off. Christmas week is fun and frolic and I guess British Airways is thinking of combining the holiday cheer with April Fool's Day.

See below the screen capture taken today at 18:31 (13:00 GMT) from British Airways' website offering fleet information on the Boeing 747-400.

Screen capture of British Airways website showing fleet information on their Boeing 747-400

Can you figure out the faux pas made by one of the world's oldest airlines? Share your observation via a comment?

Need a clue? Think of how to improve fuel efficiency.
.
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.............

Still not sure? Looks like BA engineers have managed to get their 747s equipped with just two engines instead of the normal four.

Reminds me of the article on Kingfisher's four engined wide-body A320.